The D15NP pressure reducing valve helps protect installations against excessive pressure from the supply. They can be used for industrial or commercial applications within the range of their specification. By installing a pressure reducing valve, pressurisation damage is avoided and water consumption is reduced. The set pressure is also maintained constant, even when there is wide inlet pressure fluctuation. Reduction of the operating pressure and maintaining it at a constant level minimizes flow noise in the installation.
- Cast iron construction offers maximum resistance to corrosion
- Non Rising stem enables compact installation
- max. 16 bar inlet pressure
- 0.2 - 2 bar outlet pressure
- Flanged connections to PN16, sizes DN50 to DN200